Ya they moved to their local habitat called the TRASHCAN
But seriously tho they moved to englaaand
I’m on mobile so I can’t give you a link to their blog so you’ll have to google it i guess
I’m sure it’s only fiction.
"Killua, pat me on the head. I love Killua."
fanart of characters who don’t normally wear glasses wearing glasses
My anaconda will consider it
My anaconda has, upon review of the information presented with it’s partners, decided that it, in fact, does not. My anaconda apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and thanks you for your time.
Re: Your Anaconda,
Thank you for your consideration. Please keep my cover letter and resume in your files in case of any future openings. Good luck in all future endeavors.
A bunless hun
yes but consider ur fav ship
- making rly bad jokes rly at night and full on snort laughing w/ each other
- FIGHTING OVER BLANKETS IN BED
- 1 of them cooking dinner but its shit and the other totally taking the piss
- finding the song that’s /their song/ but its a rly bad song but they get emotional when it plays
- T A K I N G S E L F I E S
- borrowing each others clothes but they’re both different sizes (1 PRSN IN BAGGY TSHIRTS AND THE OTHR IN RLY TIGHT TROUSERS THAT DONT RLY BUTTON UP)
- going 2 see a movie but it’s shit and they shout at the screen and all the othr ppl in the cinema tell them to fuck off
- saving up and going 2 a fancy place for dinner but they cant pronounce the names of some of the dishes on the menu and its cute
- TRYING 2 BE REAL GROWN UPS WHO R RESPONSIBLE but they still eat kids cereal and get up early 2 watch cartoons
- having like week long arguments about rly silly shit like who would be a bettr astronaut or who would win in a fight between a dragon and a griffin
- generally being weird nerds
legend tells of an ancient artifact that can grant a woman’s wish…the skull heart.
however, if she is impure of heart, her wish will be corrupted and she will be turned into an immensely powerful, twisted being of destruction…
basically i want a crime show that’s dedicated to exploring the ways gender, race, class, disability, and sexually are dealt with by the police force and the media. and is also interesting and has pretty cinematography and vampires maybe.
did you mean BBC Sherlock?
no i absolutely did not